Start of something old? new?

So this weekend was bit of a whirlwind... opening for the Marcels, getting in the paper, having my song selected for a feature spot on ReverbNation, my song now trending on ReverbNation... it is just a lot...












I am starting to feel like maybe God is saying I am supposed to sing... but He wants me to sing His word... So much of my career I felt like I was treading water and pushing against something... Now with this song it seems to be falling into place. Maybe I am over reacting to a little good news or maybe I am finally seeing the good news for what it is...




So today I made a leap. I bought the rights to sell downloads on iTunes for the song 'Tell Your Heart to Beat Again'. Maybe it is a complete waste of money and time... but maybe it is an opening. I don't anticipate making money on it but I would love to have some response. I gave a few people copies via CD and some people have said they listen to it every day! One person says she starts her day with it everyday and it is her new favorite song. I love that people are listening to good news in part because of me! That is pretty awesome!


https://itunes.apple.com/album/id1252869550/.WVJdh6mlNtA.facebook?ls=1&app=itunes








So heres to a new chapter of an old story :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidentally opened for the Marcels!?

Starting a blog... about time?